2. What Information do we collect. (i) Information You Provide: We collect information you enter into our site or that you give us in another for. You can choose not to provide information, but that may prevent you from using some of our services. (ii) When you visit this website, you disclose information, such as your IP address. Our site, like other sites, may retain this information. (iii) Cookies. Most browsers accept cookies. You can change your settings to have your browser notify you when a new cookie is used or you can refuse to accept their use.
3. How information is used. Information collected is used to manage our business activities. We may use the information to alert you about changes to our website, our services, and/or promotions.
4. How Do We Protect Your Information. Privacy and protection of your information is critical to us. We make any personal information unavailable to outside parties without your express permission.
Access to some features and content may be password protected. We recommend that not to disclose your password to anyone. Additionally, we suggest signing out of any password-protected services at the end of each session.
5. Who Can Access your Information. User information is important to us. We do not disclose any identifiable information to any outside party without that user’s express permission.
6. Ways We Protect Your Information. Security software is used to protect the confidentiality of your information. Additionally, we review our business practices to comply with policies and procedures that govern the security of our information. We limit employee access to confidential information, and we further limit the use of such information only to authorized personnel.
7. Minors. Our website does not provide any services or sell any products to children under the age of 18. Minors under 18 may use our website with the approval of a legal parent or guardian.
8. You Can Access Your Information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.