Welcome to the JUSTRIDE website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers/users. You agree with the following Terms and Conditions. Carefully review the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, then you should not use our site.
1. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) outlines the Terms and Conditions for access and use of justridestudio.com (the “Site”) and details the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of our Site. Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by the management of JUSTRIDE, and upon posting the amended agreement. Any changes will be effective immediately. The most recent version of these terms can be reviewed at justridestudio.com/terms-of-use. Each use by you shall be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. All content on our site is the property of JustRide, LLC or its suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary rights. Copy, redistribution or republication by you of any content or any component of the Site is expressly prohibited, except as permitted by this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you be granted any ownership rights or interest in any content by your use of this site.
4. Audience. This site is intended for use by adults only. It is not intended for any minor under the age of 18.
5. The trade name “JUSTRIDE”, the resource locator (URL) “justridestudio.com” as well as logos, marks or identifiers associated with said trade name or URL are either trademarks or registered trademarks of JustRide, LLC. Other products or names used on this site may be trademarks of their owners.
6. Use. JUSTRIDE, LLC provides you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use this site for your personal use and is not for republication, re-distribution, reassignment, sale, or any other use. You expressly agree not to copy any materials on this site, hack into the site, or use any materials, products and/or services in violation of any laws. Use of this website is at the discretion and approval of JUSTRIDE, LLC and JUSTRIDE, LLC may terminate your use of this site at any time.
7. Compliance. Complying with all applicable laws regarding use of the website is required. Further, you agree that any information provided is true & accurate.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold JUSTRIDE, LLC, our owners, partners, employees and any related affiliates, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, including attorney’s fees, related to any violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. Information on this site is offered on an “AS IS,” basis. Use of this site is at your sole risk. JUSTRIDE, LLC disclaims any and all warranties, which may include and not be limited by express warranties, statutory or implied related to: Fitness or merchantability, and any non-infringement. This limitation may not apply to you in the event your jurisdiction does not provide limitations or warranties. In which case, discontinuing your use of this site will be your exclusive remedy.
Health Related Information
Prior to using any of our equipment or participating in any exercise class or program offered through this site, you should obtain advice from your physician or other medical professional. It is agreed that any use, participation, application, or reliance on equipment, programs, techniques, activities, ideas and suggestions received through this site are at your own risk.
10. Limits of Liability. JUSTRIDE, LLC will under no circumstances be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, collateral, consequential (also including any damages from loss of business, profits, legalities, etc), unique, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, originating from or related to, in any way to the site, use of this site, or any content, even when advised of the possibility of such damages. Cease of all site use is you sole remedy for any dissatisfaction of this site.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights. If you believe any of your work has been reused in a way that constitutes a breach of copyright infringement, you must provide a notice of content containing the following information for our Copyright Agent to review:
(i) Physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) Description of the copyrighted work that you assert has been infringed upon; (iii) Description of location within the site that the material that you claim is being infringed
(iv) Address, phone number, and e-mail address; (v) A statement made by you that the item(s) in dispute is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your claim is accurate and that you are indeed the copyright owner or authorized by the copyright owner to act on their behalf.
Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of any copyright infringement on the Site is Mark Racioppo who can be contacted by:
Mail: 785 Oak Grove Road, Suite J, Concord, CA 94518
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use. Any dispute arising between you and JUSTRIDE, LLC, it’s owners or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. JUSTRIDE, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.